The RS 160 is a two-part system that comes with wireless headphones, powered by a couple of NiMH batteries and a transmitter that connects to your audio device. It’s very simple to set up as the whole system is plug and play.
This compact and portable transmitter utilises Kleer's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission. It offers an effective range of 20m (line of sight), and can serve up to four pairs of headphones.
Soundwise, the bass delivery is rousing and full-bodied while the closed, snug fit around your ears effectively isolates outside noise.
- Closed, circum-aural digital wireless headphones.
- Dynamic transducer systems with neodymium magnets for bass-driven audio reproduction.
- Ergonomic design (adjustable) headband for an excellent and secure fit.
- Compact portable transmitter with multi-receiver capability (up to 4 people listening to the same audio source).
- Digital Volume Control with Mute Function.
- No set-up required – just plug and play.
- Frequency response 18 to 21,000 Hz.
- Operating time approximately 24 hours.
- Charging time approximately 15 hours.
- 2 year warranty.
- HDR 160 headphones.
- TX 160 transmitter.
- Multi-country charger.
- Charging cable.
- Detachable audio cable.
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Instruction manuals.