The closed-back HD 25-1 IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing.
The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods.
- High maximum sound pressure level.
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility.
- Tough, detachable steel cable.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils.
- 3.5 mm straight jack plug with ¼“ (6.3 mm) jack adapter.
- 2 metre cable.
- Frequency response 16 to 22,000 Hz.
- 2 year warranty.